replying, “Don’t you understand? I’m late and talking about mushrooms is just wasting more time and making matters worse!” Attempting to further clarify additional points and areas led to aggressive posturing and Mr. Rabbit began to yell, physically threatening the psychologist and psychometrician who was also present. Ultimately, a sedative was ordered and it took two orderlies holding him down to enable the nurse to inject him with the anxiolytic. Mr. Rabbit quickly became calm then sleepy, unable to remain awake and the interview was terminated.
- · Rule Out Psychotic Disorder, NOS
- · Rule Out Antisocial Personality Disorder
- · Rule Out Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- · Rule Out Hallucinogen Use Disorder
- · Rule Out Drug Use Disorder, NOS
- · Rule Out Narcissistic Personality Disorder